Wedding Planning FAQs
We use the insights gained from personal relationships to create just the right vibe for each individual event. Our production skills ensure that no idea is too big to pull off, and we can provide everything from day of coordinating to all inclusive wedding planning.
Here's The Plan:
Q: Where are you based out of?
We are based out of Elkhart but can travel as far as you need to make your special day happen!
Q: Do we get to meet you before booking?
We can absolutely set up a time to meet to discuss packages and what would best fit your vision before booking.
Q: What happens if you get sick, etc. and can’t make it?
We’ve never once missed a wedding for any reason ever. If this were to happen for some reason we’d contact you right away and see if we could find a fitting replacement. We have connections with skilled planners. If things go south you’d get a 100% refund and we’d continue assisting you along the way.
Q: Do you get along with other vendors and guests?
- We get along with everyone! As long as we don’t have to address a problem, we will be the friendly face for everyone to go to with any issue they have.
Q: Do you plan events other than weddings?
- Yes! Contact us to discuss your event and what your vision is.
Q: Do you have recommended vendors?
We do have a list of recommended vendors. Most of these are locally owned.
Q: Do you have assistants on the day of?
Depending on the size and type of event, we can bring in an assistant with no problem. Whether we need extra hands for set up or to manage a large crowd, our crew will handle it.
Q: What’s your travel fee?
- Within 50 miles of downtown Elkhart, IN: free
- Venues over 50 miles: $1 per mile (One-Way)
- Venues over 100 miles: $1 per mile (Both Ways)
- Note: Hotel may be required for 1 or 2 nights depending on event times and distance
Like what you see?
We’re professional, experienced, and very skilled at what we do. We take great pride in our production skills and keep you and your guests involved at all times. Sound like a fit? Contact us today!